Just the Facts

My photo
I'm a Chronologically-challenged Optimistic Procrastinator with some extra chunk, indescribable hair and blue-greener eyes re-entering into the interesting worlds of College and Caffeine and Self-induced mania. I day dream about Zombies cause sometimes an Apocalypse is less scary than Real Life. I'm a hustler baby and I'm making it all up and I alternately kiss ass and rub it to make my living. BUT Life is still good cause my mom thinks I'm special and people like me; they really like me!

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Upcoming Craigslist Ad


MISSED CONNECTION

My Mind and 6,000 KSPH - women4inanimate objects

Date: 2011-10-30, 1:21PM PDT
Reply to: My Ass!


Where the fuck did you guys go? We were just together a couple of hours ago and then you both ran off and abandoned me! Nice.

  •  it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 123456789



Seriously, people. Losing my cheese right now. Taking a 10-key class and on the previous assignment I got 14,680 KSPH (keystrokes per hour) with 100.0% accuracy and now I can barely get past 8000 KSPH with mistakes. What the Duck is going on? 

This assigment should take about 30 seconds and I should do 3 trials of it. That's one minute and thirty seconds and we should be able to put this baby to bed. It's been about an hour. Thus you see the source of my cheese-less state. The cheese has been lost along with my mind and 6,000 KSPH. That's a lot of losing and it makes me feel like a loser. I hate that.

It's such a small thing too. This is only one of the four classes I'm taking right now, and to be truthful, the least important. I don't know why it's bothering me so fucking much. BUT IT IS! 

The Resolution? I'm gonna try to do this on a different computer. Maybe it's not me, maybe it's technical issues. (It's probably me.) I'm taking a break and my sister is bringing me a smoothie. Maybe that'll help. 

Fin

UPDATE: It was I. Well, it was! Basically - I finished typing the numbers and then stopped when I just should have started typing from the beginning of the excercise until time ran out. Oh well. My apologies as follows:


I'm sorry keyboard for breaking you. I'm sorry desk for smashing you. I'm sorry me for saying such nasty things to you. I just missed an unstated step. At least, I think it's unstated. I need a hug.

No comments:

Post a Comment