Just the Facts

My photo
I'm a Chronologically-challenged Optimistic Procrastinator with some extra chunk, indescribable hair and blue-greener eyes re-entering into the interesting worlds of College and Caffeine and Self-induced mania. I day dream about Zombies cause sometimes an Apocalypse is less scary than Real Life. I'm a hustler baby and I'm making it all up and I alternately kiss ass and rub it to make my living. BUT Life is still good cause my mom thinks I'm special and people like me; they really like me!

Thursday, February 24, 2011

It's raining.

I didn't bring an umbrella to work today. I think you can see where this is going. One tends to get wet when one has no umbrella and the sky unzips and dumps liquid devastation upon your cranium. FYI. Just so you know.

In my defense, because I certainly need one, it was sunny and blue when I left for work this morning. It only got rainy just before I left work. Cause that's life.

The rain makes me long for a man. I just spent 30 minutes checking out Craigslist. Every ad on Craigslist makes me feel fat. Now I am tired. This entry isn't interesting, but I thought I'd type something.

It's kinda like I'm making word vomit at you. Directless and off-putting. So. I'll stop.

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment