Just the Facts

My photo
I'm a Chronologically-challenged Optimistic Procrastinator with some extra chunk, indescribable hair and blue-greener eyes re-entering into the interesting worlds of College and Caffeine and Self-induced mania. I day dream about Zombies cause sometimes an Apocalypse is less scary than Real Life. I'm a hustler baby and I'm making it all up and I alternately kiss ass and rub it to make my living. BUT Life is still good cause my mom thinks I'm special and people like me; they really like me!

Monday, February 14, 2011

I don' wanna and you can't make me

I'm supposed to be getting ready for work. Thank god there are no forks around cause, right now, I'd rather stick one of those in my eyes than do that. Ah Well. I'm forkless. Guess the only other option is to be a responsible adult. BAH!

That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment