Just the Facts

My photo
I'm a Chronologically-challenged Optimistic Procrastinator with some extra chunk, indescribable hair and blue-greener eyes re-entering into the interesting worlds of College and Caffeine and Self-induced mania. I day dream about Zombies cause sometimes an Apocalypse is less scary than Real Life. I'm a hustler baby and I'm making it all up and I alternately kiss ass and rub it to make my living. BUT Life is still good cause my mom thinks I'm special and people like me; they really like me!

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Why don't they ever give you the option of a wheel barrow?

So, today was a bit of chunky day. Woke up and despite all my efforts I ran late and missed the Sprinter (the local train inland) on the way to today's Mary Kay obligation making both myself and Adriana, my ride who I was meeting in the middle, late. We went to a Mary Kay "Foundation Bootcamp" to have the shades of our foundation redetermined for the new Liquid Foundation that MK just released. It was jury by consensus and apparently the consensus is that I am FUCKING WHITE! I'm an Ivory 3 (translate FUCKING WHITE!). There's only 2 other Ivories below me. Winter what have you done?! I used to be a delightful beige color, now I'm auditioning for the role of Casper the Friendly Ghost.

Then it was off to John's house to play Dresden Files for 6 hours; Chuck, John, Bridget and myself with Richard as our GM. Last session was painful as Chuck and Bridget don't get along and got in a nasty fight. This session was much less "crunchy" as Bridget put it. Unfortunately, I will admit that lack of real food and ingestion of chocolate covered heart sugar cookies from the Foundation Bootcamp put me in a combative mood and I accused Richard of being "draconian". I owe him an apology later.

Afterwards, we went to Benihana's. Chuck transformed into a bit of a whiny bitch about it since he feels that Benihana is on par with some sacred celebratory event and didn't want it sullied with our mere after game presence. And he protested weakly, though not enough to dissuade John's bulldozer-y-ness and was kinda resentful until he finally got over himself. I chose to have sushi and for once in my life that actually worked out to be the "cheap date" option. The food was delicious and John was gentlemen enough to let me taste a bit of everything he got! Num Nums! The show from our server, Keoni, was amusing and I had a good time. I did not have $30 of good time (which is what it cost everyone else) and doubt that I will ever suggest going back there, but I didn't have to pay all that so...yay! I owe John about $14 for the sushi. All in all though, I am so full. Why don't they ever give you the option of a wheel barrow? I'm kinda sleepy now. Juva Juva. That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment